Terms and conditions winter season 2023/24
- Unless expressly agreed otherwise, these General Terms and Conditions. apply to all transactions between PassionSki GmbH and the customer. The object of the company is the operation of a snow- & mountain sports school.. without guarantee of a specific training success, as well as leading and accompanying in snow- & mountain sports.
- The cost of the lessons does not include the use of the lifts. PassionSki GmbH will not provide any compensation. for lessons lost due to failures of the cable car- and lifts. We only organize in weather conditions in which more than 60% of the ski area is closed due to snow or windstorms We would be happy to offer you an alternative - program for you and your family or cancel your booked lessons free of charge.
- Reservations are only confirmed and guaranteed once the full prepayment has been received. Payments can be made via credit card, TWINT or online banking.
- Cancellations 20 days before the reservation => Free of charge
- Cancellations 10-19 days before the reservation => 50% of the total amount will be charged
- Cancellations 3-9 days before reservation => 75% of the total amount will be charged
- Cancellations 48 hours before reservation => 100% of the total amount will be charged
PassionSki recommends that all clients obtain a cancellation insurance policy.
- In the event of a pandemic outbreak, the cancellation conditions can be adjusted according to the situation and any legal regulations. With the conclusion of the contract, the protection conditions according to the valid PassionSki protection concept in place at the time are accepted.
- Changes or cancellations of reservations via Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) must be communicated directly through PassionSki.
- In the event of a pandemic-onset, the cancellation conditions can be adjusted depending on the situation. and in accordance with any legal provisions. With the conclusion of the contract, the protective provisions according to the currently applicable PassionSki protection concept. are accepted.
The prices provided are in Swiss Francs (CHF). If payment is made in another currency (Euro, USD etc.) the corresponding daily exchange rate of the service provider will be applied.
Credit card payments to PassionSki are processed by SumUp Payments Limited in London. Transactions via our online shop are secured by the company Check Yeti.
PassionSki GmbH is not liable for accidents during winter sports lessons and mountain tours. Accident insurance is the responsibility of the participants. PassionSki declines all liability before, during and after the lessons. PassionSki also reject any liability for damage to the client’s possessions .
PassionSki accepts no claims for damages due to errors in visual material, prices and written information.
PassionSki reserves the right to use any visual material for marketing purposes. You can revoke permission for the usage and disclosure of data and images at any time, by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. The necessary data for business transaction will be treated confidentially.
Place of jurisdiction
The place of jurisdiction is the PassionSki GmbH head office. The area of jurisdiction is St. Moritz. Swiss law applies at all times.